Non surgical rhinoplasty (also known as a non surgical nose job and liquid rhinoplasty) can improve your nose's profile and look without invasive surgery.
It is a highly sought-after procedure at Chelseas Cosmetics that is used to correct asymmetry, rejuvenate an aging nose, or enhance its appearance.
The procedure involves strategically injecting a special dermal filler just below the skin of the nose into areas that will provide the nose characteristics a patient desires without making extensive changes to its dimensions.
Having a nose job without surgery means you can resume your regular activities the same day, as it is an outpatient procedure that is usually completed in under 60 minutes.
Nose Reshaping Fillers - Before and After Photos
What It Helps With
The procedure can restore lost volume, raise any depressed areas near a hump or a bump, smooth wrinkles and improve the angle of the nasal tip. Commonly a non surgery nose job helps with:
- Creating nose contours that blend well with other facial features.
- Correcting issues that cause the nose to appear imbalanced (asymmetrical)
- Reshaping the tip of the nose with nose tip fillers
- Creating a more prominent tip
- Raising a flat nasal bridge with nose bridge fillers to straighten the midline of the nose
- Improving the shape of the bridge (nasofrontal angle)
- Camouflaging irregularities (bump on the side or bridge).
- Adding volume to the nose shape
Ageing: The tip of your nose is structurally supported by your upper jaw bone. As we age, bone is gradually lost, which means the tip of your nose starts to sag, and the radix slowly reduces. Dermal nose fillers can lift the nasal tip and provide further support.
How Non Surgical Nose Reshaping Works
- The injector nurse examines the patient's face to determine which areas to inject the dermal filler.
- For comparison purposes, photos are taken of the treatment area.
- Using a medical marker, the injector creates marks on the patient's face to indicate the precise injection points.
- An antibacterial agent is used to clean the treatment area.
- A local anaesthetic is used to numb the internal treatment area. Patients may also receive topical numbing cream or cryotherapy to numb the injection sites.
- With precision, small amounts of the dermal filler are injected into the nose at marked locations.
- Once the filler injections are complete, the treatment areas are gently smoothed.
Although a non-surgical rhinoplasty is a quick procedure for beautiful aesthetic results, it does require skill, knowledge of facial anatomy and experience. Adding too much filler in one area and insufficient in another will leave the patient with uneven results. Furthermore, if the injector is unfamiliar with facial anatomy, they may inject the dermal filler incorrectly, negatively affecting the blood flow in the patient's nose.
You can also find out more about dermal fillers for the nose here.
What are the Benefits?
Surgical rhinoplasty patients receive general anaesthesia and are, therefore, asleep during the procedure, whereas a patient receiving a nose filler treatment remains awake throughout the treatment. Patients must take a substantial amount of time off work or school after surgery. After having a non-surgical nose reshaping procedure, there is very little recovery time required, if any. The benefits include:
- It is more economical.
- There is little to no downtime.
- The procedure is quick, usually taking less than an hour to complete.
- Creates an aesthetically pleasing nose in just minutes
- There is minimal aftercare.
- Patients see their results directly after their procedure.
- The results are reversible. Therefore, if a patient is unhappy with the results of their non-surgical rhinoplasty, the nurse injector can use the enzyme hyaluronidase to break down the hyaluronic acid.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty FAQs
Book a Free Consultation
The nose is the most prominent feature of the face. For this reason, an individual must be pleased with the resulting characteristics of their nose, so it is important to choose an expert in nose lift surgery who understands the anatomy of the nose and surrounding structures.
If you live in or around Melbourne and would like to know more about nose reshaping without surgery, including whether it's the right procedure, schedule an initial consultation at our clinic. During the consultation, a nurse injector and plastic surgeon will determine if you can benefit from a nose filler procedure or are better suited to surgery instead.
Get in Touch
Speak to one of our experts and get personalised advice about non surgical nose jobs based on your own unique needs. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation today.