Liposuction helps in body contouring by getting rid of undesirable bulges of fat which are not affected by exercise or diet. Liposuction is quite effective in enhancing your body’s shape by eliminating undesirable fat from areas such as abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs and even the face. Liposuction is not known to remove cellulite. If you are looking for the best liposuction in Templestowe, look no further. You have come to the right people. We, at Chelsea Cosmetics, offer premium services at most reasonable rates. We are the most acclaimed and a well-known name in the industry today. We take immense pride in our team of highly qualified and competent cosmetic surgeons and physicians.
We offer the most reliable and reasonable liposuction in Templestowe. We, at Chelsea Cosmetics, provide state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology. We believe in dedicating all our efforts toward ultimate customer satisfaction. Not only do we offer the most affordable prices, we assist you in managing your surgical expenses by providing you with an impressive selection of finance options. In the expert and experienced hands of our competent surgeons, liposuction is always effective and safe. You could undergo liposuction in conjunction with other effective procedures for getting the desired body shape.
When Should You Opt for Liposuction?
- If you are having localized fat deposits, that does not seem to be proportionate to the rest of the body.
- If you desire to get a more defined and sleeker contour in specific parts of the body.
- If your skin is pretty elastic.
Merits of Liposuction
- Helps you to get a slimmer and sleeker figure.
- Uses tiny incisions that lead to relatively smaller scars, as compared to, other open body contouring techniques.
- Could be performed under sedation. It involves shorter operating times and relatively fewer risks, as compared to, other open body contouring techniques.
Demerits of Liposuction
- Results could be affected by ageing, weight gain and pregnancy.
- It is not effective in rectifying loose skin or removing cellulite.
- It may be necessary for you to lose weight in order to become a better candidate for the procedure.
Steps to be Taken before Opting for Liposuction
Consult with an experienced and well-qualified cosmetic surgeon. You must clearly discuss your precise goals, the options available to you, the risks involved, the benefits and the expected costs.
Listen and follow carefully to your surgeon’s advice and dictates on ways to get ready for the procedure. This should be including alcohol restrictions, dietary guidelines or avoiding or taking some vitamins.
You must inform your surgeon if you have some allergies. You must also, remember to let him know if you are under some sort of medications. These are necessary for your safety and well-being.
Are There Any Risks?
Just like any other surgery, liposuction has the standard risks, but it has a very good safety record. The risks are actually, minimized if you contact a board-certified and specially trained cosmetic surgeon at Chelsea Cosmetics, the best liposuction in Templestowe. Some rare complications could include skin discolouration, infection and uneven skin contours.
Dr. Mark Attalla is a fully qualified, well-trained and certified Cosmetic Surgeon. He is the founder of Chelsea Cosmetics and is currently the director of the clinic. His mission is to provide the best possible treatment at fair prices. Dr. Attalla along with his dedicated and specialised team of experts has performed numerous successful procedures.