Before & After Photos
Double Eyelid Surgery in Melbourne
Double eyelid surgery is often referred to as an eyelid lift or blepharoplasty (also known as Asian Double Eyelid Surgery). The double eyelid surgery before and after result is a crease that gives the eye a bigger and brighter appearance. This can reduce the wrinkles around the eye and provide a more youthful look to the face.
Want to look younger and reduce wrinkles?
There are specific defining features in Asian facial aesthetics than many people wish to keep while also appearing younger, with bigger brighter eyes. Asian double eyelid surgery offers a youthful and vibrant appearance while maintaining important ethnic traits.
Significantly reduce wrinkles around the eyes in a similar fashion to anti-wrinkle injections via a one-off procedure. The most popular reason why most women receive double eyelid surgery is to simplify the application of makeup. The second crease on the upper eyelid creates a more visible eyelid for ease of application.
Some of the benefits of the procedure include:
- Bigger more expressive eyes
- An improved symmetry of the eyes
- Enhancement the fold in upper eyelid fold
- Definition of the upper eyelid crease
- More effective eye makeup
- Reduced puffiness
Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne are certified professionals who pride ourselves with attention to detail and listening to our clients needs. We are able to perform a range of double eyelid surgery options that will improve the shape of your eyes to give a brighter, youthful appearance for faces of any shape and size.
Improve Your Scope of Vision with Non-cosmetic Benefits
Asian double eyelid surgery can help improve your scope of vision as the single upper eyelid crease can often have a narrow field of vision. By creating the second crease, the eyelid opens further making tasks like driving easier as you view more of your surroundings.
Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne offers double eyelid surgery that will improve the shape of your eyes as well as give you a brighter, more youthful appearance. Contact us today to book a free consultation and discuss the procedure with one of our highly-trained medical staff who will answer all of your questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Valid for ages 18 and over
- Not recommended if you are allergic or sensitive to biomaterials
- If you have severe ptosis or a great deal of excess skin, consult your doctor
- Results will vary for each person
- Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
- Recommended only for patients who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have neuromuscular disease, bell’s palsy or any active skin disease
- Fillers may be required for a more enhanced look
“Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from another appropriately qualified health practitioner.”