Before & After Photos
Brow Lift in Melbourne
Brow lift also known as forehead lift is a very effective procedure as it brings about a youthful look and enhances the overall appearance of the face. It adds charm and grace to the face.
A brow lift is a method where the tissue and skin on the forehead are lifted to diminish wrinkles and lines. Since the forehead and brow are linked one impacts the other. Elevating the forehead corrects the skin on the upper eyelid substantially. It lifts droopy brows while also correcting lines on the forehead that can make one’s appearance look angry, sad or tired.
At Chelsea Cosmetics, Dr Mark Attalla ensures that all treatments produce natural looking results.
Some of the root causes of droopy brows are:
- Loss of volume above or around the eyebrows.
- Supporting ligaments around the area could start to get saggy
- Impact of gravity on the skin
- The depressor muscles may get hyperactive and this can lead to the eyebrows getting droopy.
- The elevator muscles in the forehead could be getting weak which is another reason for brows to sag.
Our team at Chelsea Cosmetics is here to help you. Please feel free to drop into our clinic so our cosmetic surgeons can determine how we can bring about the best outcomes for you. Listening to our clients is one of our best skills. It allows us to understand your concerns and recommend the most appropriate treatment options for you.
The good news is that you can redeem your consultation fee against any of the cosmetic treatments you choose to opt for!
You can also call us: (03) 88223472. Our working hours are 9 am to 5 pm Tuesday to Friday and 9 am to 1 pm Saturday.